GB Titanium® 3/8" LP Arbor Tech Chainsaw Bar SW16-50WR
GB®’s Arbor Tech chainsaw bar is a slim-contour bar designed to out-perform all other products on the market. Made with the same high-tech alloy steel as GB processional bars, Arbor Tech bars offer pro-quality bars while weighing no more than a laminated bar making them an ideal choice for professional woodcutters or discriminating casual users.
Features & Benefits include:
• One-piece Titanium alloy steel body
• Laser-cut for precision shape and fit.
• Precision-ground grooves.
• Hardest wearing rails in the world.
• Easy nose replacement.
• Nose side plates made of hardened Titanium alloy steel.
• Nose self-locks over a solid steel web on the bar body, held firmly together by three high-tensile rivets.
• Super-tough, high-tech alloy sprocket glides on precision Swiss bearings.
|Replaceable Nose Part No:||GB9WTR|
STIHL: 009, 010, 011, 012, 015, 017, 018, 019, 020, 023, 025, E10, E14, E160, E180, MS170, MS180, MS190T, MS191, MS200, MS210, MS250, MST190T
Alpina: E1.6, E1.8, E160, E170, P360, P370, S35, S40
Castor: CP360, CP370, CP380, EL160, EL170, HIT 1.6/1.8
EFCO: 114E, 116E, 117E, 119E, 132, 134, 135, 136, 138, 140, 141, 155E
Oleo Mac & Olympik: 1700, 240, 241, 244, 344, 931, 935, E1900, OM-E200